What is Nalbuphine Injection?
Nalbuphine is an opioid pain medication that is used to treat moderate to severe pain. It is also used for treating pain just after surgery or childbirth. The onset of action of nalbuphine occurs within N to 23 minutes after intravenous administration.
Before taking this medicine
You should not be treated with nalbuphine if you are allergic to it, or if you have:
- severe asthma or breathing problems; or
- a stomach or bowel obstruction including paralytic ileus.
Your dose needs may be different if you are already using an opioid medicine and are tolerant to it
How to use Nalbuphine ?
Nalbuphine is injected under the skin or into a muscle, or as an infusion into a vein. A healthcare provider will give you this injection. Tell your doctor if the medicine seems to stop working as well in relieving your pain. Consult your pharmacist or physician.
Read the Medication Guide the Patient Information provided by your pharmacist before you start using Nalbuphine and each time you get a refill. The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment. Click Here to Buy Octreotide Acetate Vial
What are the side effects Nalbuphine ?
Remember that your doctor has prescribed Nalbuphine Injection medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects. You Also Check Nortriptyline Oral Capsules
Opioid medicine can slow or stop your breathing, and death may occur. A person caring for you should seek emergency medical attention if you have slow breathing with long pauses, blue coloured lips, or if you are hard to wake up.
Tell your caregiver right away if you have:
- shallow breathing, breathing that stops during sleep;
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- severe drowsiness;
- severe constipation;
- low cortisol levels–nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness or weakness; or
- high levels of serotonin in the body agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea. Order Ranolazine 500mg Tablets Now
If someone has overdosed and has serious symptoms such as passing out or trouble breathing , call +1 (619) 554-8090.